Epson brought 5mm in to produce and deliver a subscription based, three
month episodic journey with the top photographers in the world.
Advanced amateur photographers are a rich target for high-end printer
manufacturers as photography moves into the digital realm. Individuals in
this segment spend thousands of dollars annually on related equipment,
supplies and software. Epson America, a leading manufacturer of high-quality
digital output and projection devices, sought to establish deep and lasting
relevance in this highly targeted market.
Offer the audience highly valued content through a combination of education
and celebrity exposure. For $29.95, the audience gets a behind-the-scenes
look at a professional photographer's life, learning about the tips and
tools - including Epson printers - that professionals use to create the
stunning images amateurs aspire to. A 12-week "Print Academy" of daily interactive videos follows five respected
professional photographers on location throughout America, hosted by
photography enthusiast Graham Nash of Crosby, Stills & Nash.
- Thousands of users have paid and subscribed.
- 75% of subscribers watched at least 45 episodes.
- Independent online survey reveals 90+% satisfaction in key categories:
- Overall satisfaction
- Convenience of interactive online format
- Self-reported improvement in skills
- Willingness to recommend the program to others
- 75% of users surveyed reported a better understanding of Epson's
- The program received a 2005 Horizon Interactive Bronze Award in the
Education / Training category.
View the Epson Online Experience website and a free demo overview with
Graham Nash at: www.epsononlineexperience.com